Mental Health and Addiction Services
All services are available through a single point of entry process. There is no cost for our services.
Treatments we provide include:
- Comprehensive Mental Health Addiction Assessments.
- Referrals to other services and/or treatment recommendations.
- Education and support for clients, family and whanau.
- Talking therapies.
- Strengths focused interventions.
- Crisis/safety plans.
- Relapse prevention education and support.
- Cultural support for clients.
- Appointments with Psychiatrists or Psychologists.
Infant Child and Adolescent Mental Health, which includes:
- Youth Justice
Community Mental Health, which includes:
- TACT crisis team.
- Older Persons Mental Health and Addictions.
- Mothers and Babies.
- Eating Disorders.
- Community Support Workers.
Addictions, which includes:
- Youth Alcohol and Drug.
- Maori Mental Health.
Acute Inpatient unit. Advisory Group, which includes:
- Staff Development Facilitator.
- Consumer Advisor.
- Family Advisor.
- Consumer and Family Advisory Committee.
If you require an urgent assessment, contact 0800 277 997 at any time.
You can be referred by your GP. You can also self-refer or present to Kensington Centre