This free and confidential clinic is for anyone concerned or wanting advice around their Sexual Health.
We offer the following
- Sexually transmitted disease screening and treatment
- Mirena’s/ IUD’s
- removal & insertion
- Pregnancy testing
- Advice and support on sexual health related topics
- Treatment of Herpes/warts using liquid nitrate
- Contact Tracing
- Referrals to specialist care
Days, Times & Location
- Tuesday & Thursday evenings
- Appointments between 5-7pm
- Drop in’s welcome during these times.
Timaru Hospital Outpatients Department
Level One, Timaru Hospital
Queen Street, Timaru.
Contact Public Health Nursing Reception on 03 687 2320 between 8:00 AM 12:00 PM or leave a message and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
Referrals can be made by general practitioners or other health providers. We also accept self-referrals, please phone 03 687 2320 to make an appointment.
- Sarah Patrick (Nurse Practitioner)
- Kate Balfour (Registered Nurse).