COVID-19 LABOUR WEEKEND REMINDERS
We need to continue to remain vigilant this Labour weekend to stop the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unwell, stay at home and do not travel
- If you live in, or are visiting the South Canterbury this weekend and become unwell, please call your GP or 03 684 8209 who can advise whether you should be tested. If you are visiting the region and are advised to get a test, please do so; do not wait until you get home to get tested
- Continue to sign into places using the NZ COVID Tracer app or keep a record of where you’ve been. This is especially important when on holiday because you may not remember all the locations you have visited
- Maintain good hygiene practices, including washing and drying your hands, or use hand sanitiser if unable to wash your hands
- Whilst it is not mandatory to wear a mask on transport and planes, you are encouraged to do so. Use hand sanitiser regularly, especially when entering and exiting transport.
Thank you for helping to keep us all safe.
- A new or worsening cough
- A fever of at least 38°C
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Sneezing and runny nose
- Temporary loss of smell.