You can make a complaint by:
- Discussing your concerns with any staff member
- Asking to complete the complaint form or asking a staff member to complete it for you
- You can email a complaint to the Chief Executive's office firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Contacting the nationwide Health and Disability Advocacy Service. Phone the local advocate on 03 687 2291, or the national call centre on toll free 0800 555 050.
- Calling the office of the Health and Disability Commissioner on 0800 11 22 33.
- Acknowledge receipt of your complaint.
- Respond to your concerns in a timely manner.
- Notify you of any delays in the investigation of your complaint.